- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
How would you feel about being proposed to through an album
or a song on one of their albums?
Would it be something you'd think about anytime they dropped a song?
Or
Would a song like this play and you not think anything of it?
I would not take it seriously because I'd think the song would be just for the fans and not directed at me.
I'd be shook if it was revealed the song was meant for me.
or a song on one of their albums?
Would it be something you'd think about anytime they dropped a song?
Or
Would a song like this play and you not think anything of it?
I would not take it seriously because I'd think the song would be just for the fans and not directed at me.
I'd be shook if it was revealed the song was meant for me.