if you ever wrote a song what would you title it? (1 Viewer)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
for me i’d title it, unfortunate miracle 🫶🏼
I’ve written (lyrics) starting when I was 7, mostly heartfelt, but some just to be fun songs too and they’re titled all sorts of different things

my first one when I was 7 was abt the summer and it was trash:pepecry1:

some titles were “gravity”, “you’re a miracle”, and “I’m in love with the devil” (it was a metaphor:joshmeh:), “glass boxes”
 
  • Love
Reactions: cocomelon
Joined
4 October 2021
Messages
11,880
Reactions Received
29,796
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
I’ve written (lyrics) starting when I was 7, mostly heartfelt, but some just to be fun songs too and they’re titled all sorts of different things

my first one when I was 7 was abt the summer and it was trash:pepecry1:

some titles were “gravity”, “you’re a miracle”, and “I’m in love with the devil” (it was a metaphor:joshmeh:), “glass boxes”
KYUTEEEE 🥹🥹❤❤❤
 
  • Love
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
KYUTEEEE 🥹🥹❤❤❤
I’ll send you the you’re a miracle one (don’t be too harsh, I wrote it when I was 15) bc I wrote it to make a friend feel better abt herself :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: cocomelon

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
slay...
Nah but maybe fragile love or love hurts
 
  • Love
Reactions: cocomelon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread