- Joined
- 10 June 2020
- Messages
- 3,246
- Reactions Received
- 5,771
- Location
- Loving myself
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- -5
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Hehe! You know me well neI knew you would say that too
Hehe! You know me well neI knew you would say that too
Yeah!!!Hehe! You know me well ne
8 Red velvet concerts!!!! OMG!!!if i can only go to one i choose OT 9.
Been to 8 rv concerts, 3 izone and Tiffany.
Would have loved to see them both this year but the world freaked out.
ill buy the virtual shows.
I kinda like them :)8 Red velvet concerts!!!! OMG!!!
![]()
Have you been to one? This opening was amazing (KCON NY 2016):For me, it;s Seventeen
Sadly, no. Have you?Have you been to one? This opening was amazing (KCON NY 2016):
I love this!Have you been to one? This opening was amazing (KCON NY 2016):
I was there --- KCON NY 2016.Sadly, no. Have you?
Wow! You are so lucky!!I was there --- KCON NY 2016.
Thanks! I hope you get to see them someday.Wow! You are so lucky!!
Can't pick one, really. I love the whole vocal team.Who is your SVT bias by the way?
AhhhhGOT7 I guess lol. Y u make me chose??? haha