- Joined
- 20 October 2018
- Messages
- 126,058
- Reactions Received
- 53,011
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 524,535
- Ship
- Wreck
Not be in student debt 
Live wherever I want
Personal chef >>>
Live wherever I want
Personal chef >>>
That's very wholesomepay off the mortgage, buy a house with a garden for my parents, buy a flat for my sister, save money for my parents´ retirement, give something to charity (Doctors without borders) and travel Asia for a year.
What kind of job would you want?take a nice senior trip vacation
save the rest for while i look for a job
What kind of features are a must-have in your house?
- Student debt [which would take more of the $1 Mil than I care to admit].
- Local K-Pop record stores if only to reduce taxes and shipping costs
- A House.
i would be interested in being an an independent contractor so it'd be probably be me building up a portfolio for my editing, interpreting, translating etcWhat kind of job would you want?