If You Had A 13 Year Old Daughter, Would You ... (1 Viewer)

Joined
10 June 2019
Messages
102
Reactions Received
221
Location
psst, behind you !
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Dress your children like children :"C
Its obscene how we have normalized the fact that, teenage or teen girls dress like they are 25 or older.. And when we speak out against it, we are called out for "sexualizing" them. Parents should know better than to dress their children up like mini adults.. at that age you should do everything in your power to protect them..
But we live in interesting times... no joke
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Dress your children like children :"C
Its obscene how we have normalized the fact that, teenage or teen girls dress like they are 25 or older.. And when we speak put against it, we are called out for "sexualizing" them. Parents should know better than to dress their children up like mini adults.. at that age you should do everything in your power to protect them..
But we live in interesting times... no joke
And I hate that, we're not the ones sexualizing them, we're the ones who are afraid of grown ass men sexualizing them and looking at them like a piece of meat. It's protecting and in this shitty time we live in it sucks we have to do this with underage children.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Mayday

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
What?? Pregnancy scandal? Why was it a scandal, was she not really pregnant?

Man I didn't have nearly a drop of this much drama as a 13 year old.
Basically, she filmed fake videos and took pictures of her fake pregnancy stomach (which I'd also rather not link) and made a bunch of fake videos of her boyfriend's parents getting mad about her being "pregnant" with her boyfriend's baby, at the young age of 13. After getting a lot of support from celebrities (which is disgusting imo, teen pregnancies should not be celebrated), she revealed it was a publicity stunt/joke. Which, is pretty insensitive if you ask me, since there are people that can't get pregnant.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ineul_Ze
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I say social media because it seems a lot of the stuff this girl is into is from the Kardashians lifestyle but honestly, there are a lot of other factors when it comes to women and I agree. Society and the media have really began shaping how women look at themselves and it's sad that underage girls feel the need to over-sexualize themselves at such a young age.
yep and when your young you don't realize the damage you are doing to yourself. I don't think parents should step in and shame sexuality but I think they definitely need to explain how sexualization and objectification works where their children can be children.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Basically, she filmed fake videos and took pictures of her fake pregnancy stomach (which I'd also rather not link) and made a bunch of fake videos of her boyfriend's parents getting mad about her being "pregnant" with her boyfriend's baby, at the young age of 13. After getting a lot of support from celebrities (which is disgusting imo, teen pregnancies should not be celebrated), she revealed it was a publicity stunt/joke. Which, is pretty insensitive if you ask me, since there are people that can't get pregnant.
I can't believe people were willingly supportive of that. There are plenty of teenage girls who wished it was a prank to be pregnant instead of it actually being real due to accidents or other traumatizing incidents. If anything it's really a big fuck you to teenage mothers. Wow. Just wow.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Also, sidenote with the problems YouTube has had with pedophiles preying on children I can't believe her parents would let her post this knowing that this is the type of content they look for
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Tea for everyone in this thread: Her birth certificate was leaked, and she was actually born in 2006. Not 2004, as she claimed, or 2005, as everyone thought. Gross.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Also, sidenote with the problems YouTube has had with pedophiles preying on children I can't believe her parents would let her post this knowing that this is the type of content they look for
Her mom has to be using her as a cash-cow ... cause this shit has been on blast for a while and if she's okay with everything her daughter is posting, I really wonder if she does care about her safety.
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB and yeji
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Oh, also, kids look up to her apparently. Tragic
34834
This is lowkey the reason we have 11 year olds dressed like 21 year olds, who act like 17 year olds. Because people promote it and idolize it.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Bruh her boyfriend is 17 ...
Apparently she's been lying about her age to him and his whole family, everyone thought she was 15 until recently...

I don't really know her channel but I've watched a few drama videos about her from when she faked her pregnancy.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Her mom has to be using her as a cash-cow ... cause this shit has been on blast for a while and if she's okay with everything her daughter is posting, I really wonder if she does care about her safety.
She reminds me of that Phab Phabi girl. Parents failing their kids and then cashing in on their exploitation
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Eh I wanna say no I wouldn't let my 13 year old dress like that but we live in such interesting times, I'd probably be blamed for repressing my daughter's freedom or something.
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
This is so sad to watch honestly.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread