If you had to get rid of one of your 5 senses which one would you? (4 Viewers)

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,788
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,030
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Well, I already have a low sense of smell lol, so that one.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
taste because then i wouldn't be so picky about my food textures
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Probably smell. I hate smelling strong smelling things cause it usually makes me gag. Strong smelling food is pretty good, but often times it just leads to disappointment.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
One out of two options..
Either sight, apart from basically looking at things, I use more other senses to identify things and people more. I recognise people's smells and tones of voice much better compared to how I visually identify them as half the time I don't remember what people look like just usually they're eyes or a specific feature the rest is a blank slate when it comes to recalling someone's face.

Other than that.. Probably smell. But then I'd just be paranoid if I smell bad and won't know if food has gone off until I taste it....
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Smell.. but then I'd have to be mindful of my surroundings.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't think touch is less important.. you wouldn't know how much to put pressure, wouldn't feel pain when needed :dubuthink: you probably wouldn't be able to even grap things without feeling of touch or so i think...

Smell i guess but if I wouldn't lose taste in process!
 
Joined
2 June 2021
Messages
32
Reactions Received
60
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I wouldn't mind getting rid of my sight because I'm blind as heck without my glasses already. I wouldn't want it removed completely, just would be more blind, but I would get rid of taste I guess
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I guess smell :wimwim: too many things that I wouldn't want to smell
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
1,060
Reactions Received
1,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/them
i would say smell cause then you dont have to worry about certain stenches but.... then i couldnt enjoy the good smells; i like using candles and incenses. plus, i have an issue with my lungs where strong smells cause me to having coughing fits so.... yknow. being unable to smell them but having a coughing fit without realizing why. that'd be pretty bad and annoying
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread