COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

If you like animals… (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
In the past few months I’ve gotten into this channel created and ran by Robert E Fuller (which is the channel name), he’s a photographer and does work with birds such as barn owls, tawny owls, kestrels, and other birds/animals. He documents their lives in an effort to help them out and educate others. You may recognize two of his videos as they both went viral:

I really love the channel because
1. Owls are my favorite animal. I mean just watch his videos, they’re so beautiful and in general just amazing birds.
2. Animal documentaries are great and with the channel he will continue to post updates on the bird families.

Anyways you should all check out some of his videos :jenniesmug: Just do be aware that he does post the darker parts of nature as well.
Here are some of my favorites.

This Kestrel couple Apollo and Athena were hilarious to watch, it was Apollo’s first time raising chicks and just seeing him see his chicks for the first time was so heartwarming. :maheart:

This pair of barn owls were my favorite, they were both wonderful parents, unfortunately a few weeks ago the male, Finn drowned in a water trough but Gylfie his mate is still alive and has found a new partner. But this was their first clutch together.
:sakUwu:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
The second ones are really cute.

kinnie

eep.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I LOVE owls so much. Especially as owlets with their large eyes staring up at you. Like how can you not fall for such sweetness?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread