If you like mint I don't trust you (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I hate mint tastes with a passion
The only mint thing that is acceptable to drink/eat is mint tea!

Everything else? NO!
mint gum? GOD NO!
Mint ice cream? WHY PLEASE NO!
mint choco ice ceam? EVEN WORSE, FUCK NO!

ANYTHING mint? NO!!!

Mint is like TOOTHPASTE! WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO EAT TOOTHPASTE????
I don't actually even like Mint in toothpaste, it's awful! But it's ACCEPTABLE in it!

Mint is the bane of my existence
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
To be fair toothpaste is like mint, not vice versa. Mint icecream is superior and society is just not ready for it's power.
Good thing I don't like mint toothpaste either! I will just accept you liking it in your toothpaste....

Mint has no redeeming qualities, it just tastes bad. It just wishes it was cold instead of actually being that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Good thing I don't like mint toothpaste either! I will just accept you liking it in your toothpaste....

Mint has no redeeming qualities, it just tastes bad. It just wishes it was cold instead of actually being that.
Wait till you hear that I eat mint straight from the stem. The garden in my backyard has mints and they're so good tbh.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Wait till you hear that I eat mint straight from the stem. The garden in my backyard has mints and they're so good tbh.
That is acceptable!

Tea is good
mint as a leaf is.... basically tea before it becomes tea. SO I'm just gonna count that as just making tea inside your mouth
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
That's fine. More mint for me... Maybe its what keeps me looking young post 30..:blegh:
 
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
I hate mint tastes with a passion
The only mint thing that is acceptable to drink/eat is mint tea!

Everything else? NO!
mint gum? GOD NO!
Mint ice cream? WHY PLEASE NO!
mint choco ice ceam? EVEN WORSE, FUCK NO!

ANYTHING mint? NO!!!

Mint is like TOOTHPASTE! WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO EAT TOOTHPASTE????
I don't actually even like Mint in toothpaste, it's awful! But it's ACCEPTABLE in it!

Mint is the bane of my existence
i don't understand why people like mint chocolate
:junweary::junweary::junweary::junweary::junweary:
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
That is acceptable!

Tea is good
mint as a leaf is.... basically tea before it becomes tea. SO I'm just gonna count that as just making tea inside your mouth
You're accusing me a SOUTH ASIAN, of drinking cold tea???
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I like mint chocolate and gums. Can't say that it is my fav choc flavour, but can be worst
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread