If you saw a wallet on the ground..... (1 Viewer)

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,079
Reactions Received
72,510
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,397
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Depending on where I found it, like if it was in a building, I’d give it to whoever was at the front desk. If it was just in the street, I’d look at who it is and if they have ID attempt to return it. If there’s no ID (with an address or phone number), I’d just leave it
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yerichu
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Outside? I would look inside to determine if an individual could be contacted. If it was a wallet with nothing but a $5 in it, I would keep it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread