If You Thought Licking Ice Cream is Bad (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
IMG_20190731_020556.jpg
IMG_20190731_020605.jpg
IMG_20190731_020550.jpg


I love my country and about 78% of what it stands for but we do not need these shitass children out here doing this.

I've heard people joke about this for as long as I've heard of Nair but I didn't think there were actually people despicable enough to do this.

Like what kinda asshole would do this, being young isn't an excuse

This poor girl, having to go to high school bald is setting her up for bullying

Off topic but part of me is wondering how the daughter didn't smell it but that's besides the point
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
how can someone do this! it‘s sick. The poor girl.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Omg. I actually didn't know such product existed. I mean i know there is some for body hair, but does it work on hair too? Pretty crazy though.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
:pepecross: Wtf this is insane
I will only buy products with extra safe packaging :wimwim:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Omg. I actually didn't know such product existed. I mean i know there is some for body hair, but does it work on hair too? Pretty crazy though.
It was more than likely the kind for body hair, it works pretty universally so the label warns consumers to be extra careful with it and thoroughly clean your hands afterwards.
The head is definitely the worst place to get it because the hair isn't as thick and strong as leg hair, making it a lot more effective :(
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
They ain't gonna put extra plastic on 4 dollar shampoo :umjicry:
True :umjicry: time for new shampoo Ig. You know? Everytime I buy hair dye the lady in the store is checking the content of the pack and the shade. I was always terrified that I will end up with a different color because someone changed the shades
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
True :umjicry: time for new shampoo Ig. You know? Everytime I buy hair dye the lady in the store is checking the content of the pack and the shade. I was always terrified that I will end up with a different color because someone changed the shades
glad that they are doing that.
I never saw anyone checking this in germany :/
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
glad that they are doing that.
I never saw anyone checking this in germany :/
Well even I usually check if I dye my hair by myself. I wouldn’t want to get a different color :wimwim:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
yeah I usually check myself too :gyuripout:
Good. We wouldn’t want to get idk... yellow lime instead of blonde :wimwim:
Or bald:wimwim:
Now I am worried about shampoos too
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,239
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,772
Ship
Wreck
Well that's the problem these days, parents will excuse bad behaviour from kids saying "they're just kids" so they don't get the discipline they need to know that it is not okay, I hope their "prank" was worth it.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It was more than likely the kind for body hair, it works pretty universally so the label warns consumers to be extra careful with it and thoroughly clean your hands afterwards.
The head is definitely the worst place to get it because the hair isn't as thick and strong as leg hair, making it a lot more effective :(
Oh i thought it wouldn't work for hair that well, but that makes sense. Hopefully they catch the person and the girl gets some compensation.
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Nair and other hair removal creams have a distinct smell. If you are regular to your shampoo you should be able to smell if anything if off. Yeah I am saying sniff your shampoo before you buy it.

Sad thing is a lot of things can be tampered with, including hand creams. This used to be fine but there seems to many people willing to take pranks way to far. Start handing out jail time, community service and/or fines and things will probably stop.
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
This is terrible, poor girl. I hope her hair will grow as soon as possible!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread