If you were a doctor which field would you choose? (1 Viewer)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,598
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,438
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i hate seeing stories about people's serious diseases and what they experienced and just reading these is enough to make me feel both devastated and terrified so i could never personally see them go through it everyday and have someone's life in my hands, i'm way too sensitive for this. so what's left for me is probably a plastic surgeon or a vet.
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
i hate seeing stories about people's serious diseases and what they experienced and just reading these is enough to make me feel both devastated and terrified so i could never personally see them go through it everyday and have someone's life in my hands, i'm way too sensitive for this. so what's left for me is probably a plastic surgeon or a vet.
plastic surgeons don´t just make people have bigger boobs, but they also have to deal with really bad burns, help people get back their "face" (sometimes literally) after terrifying accidents and they also make them feel confident. whatever field you might choose, you might meet such horrible stories, but helping people and seeing them happy or at least easing their tragedy has to be rewarding. if I was given the chance and capabilities (I have no brain for studying so much and my eye sight is really bad), I´d definitely be a doctor (or war journalist or just work for MSF), BUT I think maybe being a GP could fit you? people usually don´t go there with really serious issues (I mean, you´d call an ambulance there) and you´d get to chat to older people who are lonely and could make up their day or if you chose children, sometimes they are fun with their questions about stetoscopes etc. a good GP is a blessing :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric and Willow

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
plastic surgeons don´t just make people have bigger boobs, but they also have to deal with really bad burns, help people get back their "face" (sometimes literally) after terrifying accidents and they also make them feel confident. whatever field you might choose, you might meet such horrible stories, but helping people and seeing them happy or at least easing their tragedy has to be rewarding. if I was given the chance and capabilities (I have no brain for studying so much and my eye sight is really bad), I´d definitely be a doctor (or war journalist or just work for MSF), BUT I think maybe being a GP could fit you? people usually don´t go there with really serious issues (I mean, you´d call an ambulance there) and you´d get to chat to older people who are lonely and could make up their day or if you chose children, sometimes they are fun with their questions about stetoscopes etc. a good GP is a blessing :)
Yes! I have to get some plastic surgery due to a medical thing in my jaw and everyone side eyes me when I say I have to get some done. It's not just about cosmetics!
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Yes! I have to get some plastic surgery due to a medical thing in my jaw and everyone side eyes me when I say I have to get some done. It's not just about cosmetics!
I´´m sorry, don´t mind them. I hope it goes well! ♥
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric and Mayday

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread