If you were an idol what generation would you debut in based on your age? (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
3rd gen since I'm not too far away from Tzuyu in age
Honestly, I could still debut now with little difficulty
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Well I'm 31 so 2nd Gen probably.

Or really late 1st gen? When did it end?
You are the same age as most members of Super Junior and they debuted in 2005 I think. So you would be early second gen. You're just a tad to young to be first gen.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm a little younger than Mark and Lucas so I guess either late 3rd gen or early 4th gen
Y'all are making me feel young :wimwim:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm a 90 liner, so same age as some SNSD members and Seungri :nayeonisdone:
So probably 2nd gen, around Shinee time.

But I'm pretty late at everything so maybe I'd have a delayed debut in early 3rd gen like Irene or Solar.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,917
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I'm mumble mummbleyears old so i'd probably debut between SoBangcha and Sechskies, i think or Seo Taiji and the Boys but i dont wanna be associated with Yang HyunSuk (even tho hes my same age chingu{im genuinely shocked by this}, so ill go with SoBangCha. (which i dint even know existed until i watched early episodes of Running Man starting from the beginning and they had guests who were famous in the 80s (which happened 2 years after the show started). So yeah im old.
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
What gen are Red Velvet? I'm the same age as Yeri so either 3rd or 4th gen, i'm not sure
Red Velvet are definitely third gen.

Its possible you could debut in either third or fourth gen. But the younger you get started the better so you would want to debut in third gen.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am 23, same age with Hanbin and Joy and many more. I think I could have debuted in the time of Apink as a maknae or be one of the older members in a group that debuts later
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread