If You Were An Idol What Variety Show Would You Want to Be On? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Ok so it's simple if you were a Kpop idol what tv show would you absolutely want to go on and why?

For me One Fine Day just because it'd be so fun to relax on a vacation but also get to do stupid challenges and games with my group mates. Also Hello Counselor just so I could knock some sense into some of the people on that show.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I would want to be a regular guest on Running Man because it's my style of entertainment and I love the cast
I was trying to think of another one for me but I couldn't....I'd love to be on Running Man too!!
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Running Man as it seems like it's very energetic and it has cool game concepts.

Weekly Idol for the fun and open nature of it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Something like MTopia where they plan you a trip to a supercool place and let you compete with your friends. That was cool. I´d loose royally, but I don´t usually mind :D.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Something like MTopia where they plan you a trip to a supercool place and let you compete with your friends. That was cool. I´d loose royally, but I don´t usually mind :D.
Wait what? I've never heard of that one! Who was on it?
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Well I feel dumb XD
no need to. if you have time, watch it. it is really fun. I think the only episode I didn´t watch was the escape game, otherwise there are plenty of kai-lucas moments and that show taught me that Ten is one extremely talented fella in ........ everything.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
no need to. if you have time, watch it. it is really fun. I think the only episode I didn´t watch was the escape game, otherwise there are plenty of kai-lucas moments and that show taught me that Ten is one extremely talented fella in ........ everything.
If that's true Ten would frustrate the hell out of me. My boyfriend is good at everything he has tried except for bowling and golfing so far and I'm one competitive person XD

But I definitely like Kai & Lucas as a duo.
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread