18+ If you were an idol, would you... (1 Viewer)

... read smut fics written about you?

  • Yes

  • No


Results are only viewable after voting.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
gonna write smut about myself too :sakUwu:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Probably. I'd be way too curious not to look at any :jenniesmug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: GloriousHavoc
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Not sure. I am not into fanfiction, but I might get curious to read it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: GloriousHavoc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread