If you were Doofensmirtz, what kind of -inators would you build? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Stolen from r/AskReddit
I you don't know who Doofensmirtz is, he's basically a villain who is set on taking over the tri state area with really petty machines that he usually ends in -inator.
I'd do something like the sugar daddyinator or the moneyinator so that I could magically create money for myself 😅​
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Hmmm I don't know... All I know I've watched too much phineus and ferb in my life time that if I see the name doofensmitz anywhere, that little song jingle plays in my head lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread