COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

If you Were in Charge of Creating an Idol Group (1 Viewer)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Would you create a boy idol group or a girl idol group? Maybe a co-ed group?
What concept would you give them?
What rules would they have to follow (no social media until x, no cell phones, no dating/dating ban until x, special curfew, no rules, etc)?
Would they have their own given names as their "stage names" or would you give them something that's unique and you think stands out; if so, what?
How big would the group be?
What kind of age range are you looking for?
As they advance in their career, would you change their concept (if you do, would it be gradual or shock-value quick)?

Don't stick to just the above, go wild with it - get creative!​

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Would you create a boy idol group or a girl idol group? Maybe a co-ed group? Girl Group
What concept would you give them? Innocent/Cute and later, Sexy
What rules would they have to follow (no social media until x, no cell phones, no dating/dating ban until x, special curfew, no rules, etc)? No public social media. Only group social media. Cell phones are fine. Dating in secret is fine.
Would they have their own given names as their "stage names" or would you give them something that's unique and you think stands out; if so, what? Yeah I'd give them stage names. For example, I'd give the English speakers, English names and the ones with a common name, something unique.
How big would the group be? 4
18-23
As they advance in their career, would you change their concept (if you do, would it be gradual or shock-value quick)? Yep. Innocent/Cute to Sexy. It'll be gradual. Like, as the years pass by, give them less puffy dresses and more actual dresses lol.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Would you create a boy idol group or a girl idol group? Maybe a co-ed group?
Boy Group idol.

What concept would you give them?
Honestly I would most likely give them a dark concept aka horror one, male Dreamcatcher. But I might be open to their suggestion's too.

What rules would they have to follow (no social media until x, no cell phones, no dating/dating ban until x, special curfew, no rules, etc)?
I would let them date freely. Social media is okay too for me. Curfew? for what exactly?

Would they have their own given names as their "stage names" or would you give them something that's unique and you think stands out; if so, what?
I would let them choose tbh.

How big would the group be?
6 or 8

17-19

As they advance in their career, would you change their concept (if you do, would it be gradual or shock-value quick)?
Yes, I would change it to retro+sexy concept once they get older.
I would do it most like gradually.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread