I wouldn't... I would be too scared of something going wrong. Space X is cool though
H Haiku . Joined 26 November 2021 Messages 3,179 Reactions Received 3,849 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 8 December 2021 #1 I wouldn't... I would be too scared of something going wrong. Space X is cool though Reactions: Abeamus, Boyo, Chaeee and 1 other person
Hoemantic Armageddon . Joined 14 June 2021 Messages 4,563 Reactions Received 6,241 Location Supernova Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,475 Pronouns he/they 8 December 2021 #2 Hell no. I hate living here but I'm certainly NOT going on Mars alone with that shitty man. Reactions: Haiku
scaramouche god of contracts Joined 9 November 2021 Messages 4,236 Reactions Received 6,587 Website mrrghostface.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Hufflepuff Gender Female Pronouns she/they Ship @Naru 8 December 2021 #3 LMAO OFC I WOULD Spoiler NOT, fvck that planet and that man Reactions: Haiku
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,082 Reactions Received 72,515 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,408 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 8 December 2021 #4 No thanks, I’m happy here on earth Reactions: Haiku
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 8 December 2021 #5 I’m scared of space so no Reactions: Haiku
doll ౨ৎ . Joined 19 August 2021 Messages 23,071 Reactions Received 16,322 Location not active Cards View Profile KS Coins 25,801 8 December 2021 #6 elon papi take me away ... yes i would go, hell yes. Reactions: Haiku
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,457 Reactions Received 41,083 Cards View Profile KS Coins 240,462 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 8 December 2021 #7 Anytime. I'm an astrophile. Reactions: Haiku
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,598 Reactions Received 43,660 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,438 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 8 December 2021 #8 i wouldn't even go to a grocery store with this man Reactions: Haiku
D Deleted member 74 8 December 2021 #9 I have nothing to lose lmao I'd be curious to give it a shot Reactions: Haiku
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 8 December 2021 #10 In my younger years, I'd say "yes of course". Now I say "hell no". I prefer to stay here and stan PassCode. Reactions: Haiku and RandAlThor
In my younger years, I'd say "yes of course". Now I say "hell no". I prefer to stay here and stan PassCode.
SnowWhite Joined 6 March 2019 Messages 2,786 Reactions Received 3,813 Location Italia Cards View Profile KS Coins 3,970 Gender Female 8 December 2021 #11 Have no problem with him but where there aren't cafes or clothing/make up stores is boring for me so no. Reactions: Haiku and RandAlThor
Have no problem with him but where there aren't cafes or clothing/make up stores is boring for me so no.
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,695 Reactions Received 93,497 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,392 Fandom WizSoneLuv 9 December 2021 #12 sure, worst that could happen is death and that is a cool way to go. Reactions: Haiku
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,271 Reactions Received 76,674 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,950 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 9 December 2021 #13 I'd have to decline as I don't really care for space travel Reactions: Haiku
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 9 December 2021 #14 I don’t think I would go Reactions: Haiku