If you woke up in your bias' body... (3 Viewers)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'd probably just look at myself for a good half an hour if I woke up as Yoona. Then sign a lot of shit, take polaroids, write letters and send it to the real me.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
If I wake up as Kyungsoo, I would announce my solo album. If I wake up in Naeun body, I would probably take the advantage to hang out with the others Apink members.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread