If your bias group/s made an official dating sim... (2 Viewers)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Would you pay money for it? Do you think itd be good?

I think I'd be scared of it being cringey but also I'd probably like it :wonugl:
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I would not sink money into it. If it were free it would probably be in Korean. For which I would need a YT walkthrough to navigate through it. So Probably not, but I'm sure someone would post videos of it and I would watch those to get a sort of proxy experience.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and lunaria
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
i'd probably play, not gonna lie :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
They'd probably do it as a joke and one will constantly refuse you because he's married now and the other two will probably end up in creative nice ways to dump you for giglges (Ft Island)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread