If your bias left your group would you pick a new bias? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Or would you stay loyal to the old one?
I’d stay loyal to the old one personally, unless maybe if they left on bad terms. Then I might pick a new one.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Depends. I might drop the group cause the dynamic wouldn't be the same. I might pick new one if someone catched my eye. Or just don't bias anyone. Its just depends on who makes content I enjoy :jisoosmh:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,141
Reactions Received
52,996
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,730
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I hvnt picked/had a new bias in my stan grp since my bias left the grp. If it wuz gonna happen, it woulda happened tat a new bias of the remaining members woulda stood out to me n become obvious/my bias picks me n it dint happen after the split/among those remaining.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I would just stay loyal. :pikahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,183
Reactions Received
46,847
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,344
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Pick a new bias and deem the old one as an honorary bias. Wonho was my bias in MX, and even though I have Kihyun as my bias now, I still have Wonho as an honorary bias.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I'm still loyal to Jessica :sanapray: and this thread showed up a little late to me
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread