If your current UB Group disbanded (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
The youthful energy SVT had in their early days.Nobody did the ''bright'' bg concept like them
The Boyz are kinda close to that
Do you know DONGKIZ or VeriVery? Both started with a brighter concept, their latest comeback were darker tho, but I think you'd enjoy their first few releases.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and dokyeomon
Joined
9 September 2018
Messages
648
Reactions Received
1,472
Location
Earth-51
Website
wholefull.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
if LOOΠΔ disbanded....i would probably be pretty sad, but i wouldn't stop listening to kpop. dreamcatcher would become my ult probably
there's no other groups that have done a concept like LOOΠΔ has so I couldn't replace them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Um well. Huh. well. I started stanning NCT because of The 7th Sense, and I'm not sure of other groups who have something similar. Maybe I'd look for concepts like Highway to Heaven, or I'll just revert to my previous ult bias group Seventeen.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
ummm.... if dream disbanded or drop there graduation concept
i will be sad and wait for sm to try the concept again xD
round 5?
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Well B.A.P has already disbanded... BTS I consider to be my second UB group but even if they disbanded I don’t think there’s something particular I look for in a group when choosing my UB group. Usually they’re the group who I’ve consistently liked the majority of their releases the most. I guess another thing is also how attached I feel to the members as well. If BTS were to disband Seventeen would be my new UB group but I think I’ll always technically consider BTS and B.A.P as my ults even after years of disbandment.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
If BTS or Red Velvet disband then Mamamoo is my new UB group. I am not looking for something in particular. BTS and Red Velvet are unique and I would like to fell for another group because they are unique too in their own way.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and yeji

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Um well. Huh. well. I started stanning NCT because of The 7th Sense, and I'm not sure of other groups who have something similar. Maybe I'd look for concepts like Highway to Heaven, or I'll just revert to my previous ult bias group Seventeen.
The 7th Sense is honestly a concept itself.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Idk
It's just a feeling I get when I watched my favorite groups, despite them being greatly different. It's like I could never get tired of them and that they were the best groups to exist
I'd like to have that feeling again for whoever I ult next
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
well 2NE1 already disbanded and they were my ult for so long.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread