If your favs had a tour near you right now... (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
would you go, or would you be too worried about COVID? I personally think I would go but I'd definitely wear a mask and try to stay farther away from people if I can, though I'm not sure how possible that would be :susPepe:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I would me more worried about money than COVID. but I´d definitely go if I managed to persuade someone to go with me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
belgium is pretty strict regarding implementation of covid safety measures at concerts (small audiences, you must be vaccinated to enter, etc) and honestly i cant pass up the opportunity so yea i would go
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,486
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
would you go, or would you be too worried about COVID? I personally think I would go but I'd definitely wear a mask and try to stay farther away from people if I can, though I'm not sure how possible that would be :susPepe:
i would not be worried.

i worry more about a car wreck on the way there than covid.
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i would not be worried.

i worry more about a car wreck on the way there than covid.
*car-accident-victim-on-the-way-to-a-concert has entered the chat* lol true story, though - it was a 1D concert.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
20 December 2020
Messages
279
Reactions Received
413
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,289
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
i honestly don't want my faves touring here at all (and definitely not in this state) due to how bad the situation is right now, especially since some idols have already caught covid while here.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I would love to but idk if I actually would because I would be by myself and I don’t deal well with large crowds. I think I would try my best though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread