- Joined
- 24 September 2021
- Messages
- 5,599
- Reactions Received
- 6,997
- Location
- I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
half of you are gonna post some depressing emo tracks, aren't you ?

TK from LTS its opening for an anime.by what artist ?
so judging by the lyrics, you're broken... damn I predicted that you would choose some sad shitTK from LTS its opening for an anime.
I have always felt deep connection to the lyrics even if to most its a meme
we love a confident bastardNow something non depressing
beyonces partition is my theme song when i walk into the room
we love a confident bastard
we love a confident bastard
jesus, everyone in this thread are such emo hoesdefinitely, definitely
broken by sub urban! yes!
I´d happily choose something else but LIFE doesn´t let me :Djesus, everyone in this thread are such emo hoes![]()
fuck life for making us such depressed whores :)I´d happily choose something else but LIFE doesn´t let me :D
but still I have to say, the song is brilliant :).fuck life for making us such depressed whores :)
the rhymes are good and it sounds good !but still I have to say, the song is brilliant :).