- Joined
- 12 May 2020
- Messages
- 11,569
- Reactions Received
- 24,746
- Location
- iz*land
- Website
- linktr.ee
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 34,365
- Ship
- Wreck
I was thinking mine to be on that line........Hey, google? Whats the most boring genre?
LMAO pls that's what i did too, which explains the philosophy genreHey, google? Whats the most boring genre?
you like travelling too? which places have you been to?A travel book.
Yes-yes, if I could, I would travel and do nothing else. :D In Europe: Germany, Italy (Sicily too), Greece (including Cyprus and Crete), Montenegro, Croatia, Slovenia, Austria, Czech Rep., Slovakia, Serbia. In Asia: South Korea (including the North Korean border), Thailand. Unfortunately, I only saw the airport in Dubai. :D The countries I visited the most are Italy and Greece. I know Italy the most since I visited it 10+ times. I'm from Hungary, btw.you like travelling too? which places have you been to?![]()
dang that's a lot of countriesYes-yes, if I could, I would travel and do nothing else. :D In Europe: Germany, Italy (Sicily too), Greece (including Cyprus and Crete), Montenegro, Croatia, Slovenia, Austria, Czech Rep., Slovakia, Serbia. In Asia: South Korea (including the North Korean border), Thailand. Unfortunately, I only saw the airport in Dubai. :D The countries I visited the most are Italy and Greece. I know Italy the most since I visited it 10+ times. I'm from Hungary, btw.