If you're happy and you know it, do we know it too? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
What are your mannerisms when you're happy? Do you smile a lot, are you affectionate etc?

I'd say I smile and laugh easily but I don't think I talk more than usual
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Oh gosh, it's super obvious when I'm happy or pumped. It's legit ridiculous. I kind of bounce off the wall and it's like the H in ADHD has been activated.
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yes and no? I always act happy so ig there's not really much of a difference when I'm sad.

When I'm angry though...
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Yili

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
I smile a lot and thats it. I'm not a big talker :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
If I’m completely comfortable with the person I’m around I joke around more and become a little hyper, it’s also the only time where I’ll actually be the one to be more touchy, like poking or pushing in a teasing way. Basically I’m more annoying :lisalaugh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,817
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
*clap clap* lol sorry, I saw "If you're happy and you know it" and couldn't help myself.

Anyway, it's super-obvious when I'm happy: giggling, jumping up and down, laughing, grinning, and other stuff. I'm also a lot more talkative when I'm happy - in fact, I tend to start talking faster than Kimberly Lippington herself! lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread