If you've watched the 2019 horror movie 'Us' (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Can you tell me if you recommend or not?
I saw a preview of it and it looked awesome but I am a chicken and usually scared easily so I want to hear your personal experience with it:pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

ning

curious...can you erase me?
.
Joined
21 April 2023
Messages
11,827
Reactions Received
13,208
Location
im going crazy!
Website
2xning.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,481
Fandom
♻🐘🕸
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
10/10 RECOMMEND YES YES YES
Especially if you have Netflix, i recommend watching
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
10/10 RECOMMEND YES YES YES
Especially if you have Netflix, i recommend watching
it’s a great movie. you should def watch it
The crowd is going wild :letitfry: I'll try and watch it this weekend and let you guys know my thoughts and whether or not I got too scared :haylul:
 
  • Love
Reactions: ning

ning

curious...can you erase me?
.
Joined
21 April 2023
Messages
11,827
Reactions Received
13,208
Location
im going crazy!
Website
2xning.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,481
Fandom
♻🐘🕸
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
The crowd is going wild :letitfry: I'll try and watch it this weekend and let you guys know my thoughts and whether or not I got too scared :haylul:
Yayyyy
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Do you think it'll be scary scary for a scaredy cat like me? Or is it okay and predictable? :susPepe:
It’s not predicable. It’s been a while since I’ve seen it but that end threw me a curveball for sure, though I wouldn’t consider that part scary so much as an oh shit moment. Other parts seemed a bit more standard horror movie fare but I’d say a bit more interesting still than an average one. If you watch it let me know what you think :ankha:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Jordon peele is great.

everything he touches turns to gold
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread