- Joined
- 20 October 2018
- Messages
- 126,058
- Reactions Received
- 53,013
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 524,535
- Ship
- Wreck
Do you think it'll be scary scary for a scaredy cat like me? Or is it okay and predictable?Yes, watch itI liked it a lot actually. But I forget where I watched it. But I liked it
10/10 RECOMMEND YES YES YES
Especially if you have Netflix, i recommend watching
The crowd is going wildit’s a great movie. you should def watch it
YayyyyThe crowd is going wildI'll try and watch it this weekend and let you guys know my thoughts and whether or not I got too scared
![]()
It’s not predicable. It’s been a while since I’ve seen it but that end threw me a curveball for sure, though I wouldn’t consider that part scary so much as an oh shit moment. Other parts seemed a bit more standard horror movie fare but I’d say a bit more interesting still than an average one. If you watch it let me know what you thinkDo you think it'll be scary scary for a scaredy cat like me? Or is it okay and predictable?![]()
I liked the ending. It was fun to meOKAY EVERYONE @Vikki @ningholic @uarmyhope I watched it
it was okaynot scary that's for sure. Entertaining is probably the best word
![]()
that sounds kind of menacing the way you say itI liked the ending. It was fun to me![]()