Wtf is wrong with most of the men in YG?? I seriously think all of them needs to get checked or go to some addiction treatment (Seungri can fuck off though I don’t care) Here’s to hoping no one in Winner is involved, I would be so devastated
eh, Somi was kicked out for underage drinking most likely (they just waited until it blew over to announce her leaving) and that isn't comparable to drugs.culture of corruption.....
is it any wonder that is where somi went?(after JYP clearly kicked her to the curb for violating house rules, but did her a solid and did not say which)
Was she really kicked tho?eh, Somi was kicked out for underage drinking most likely (they just waited until it blew over to announce her leaving) and that isn't comparable to drugs.
Plus, its mostly the dudes at YG doing the dumbest crap and getting slaps on the wrist which has seem to have lead to a culture of stupidity and corruption there.
That's the other thing with her case: we don't really know. There was two main rumors of speculation which was she got kicked out for being in the drinking scandal and her dad wanted her to leave.Was she really kicked tho?
Because that seems like an incredibly dumb thing to kick her out for considering her popularity and following
same here, but tbh even if he did do drugs, i dont care, his decision. I am not to judge..I mean Imma wait first at this point, see if the messages are actually legit or what![]()
I mean it's possible but the text messages and the timing of it all seems very sus to me. And Dispatch going after another YG artist just seems super obvious, but of course there might be more stuff revealed, I'm not counting it out.Not defending or accusing anyone right now; I'm going to wait for more clarification. The statements released about this are contradicting each other.
Lol I'm the same, I'm not cancelling anyone for drug use, most of my fav Western musicians do it XDsame here, but tbh even if he did do drugs, i dont care, his decision. I am not to judge..
stuff like that happens everywhere, people experiment, but i kinda understand people being sensitive about this subject, he should be more careful, cuz the amount of fans and being a role model for many young people.. "if its true"
![]()
![]()
Would it honestly do that much damage to iKon as a group?Ah... that's going to be bit of problem.
Not that I think Dispatch in their crusade against YG and it's artists is always been right, the whole GD's army stuff was stupid af and military had to step and tell them to fuck off. But everything going on YG recently and turning out to be true, well even the rumors like this are dmg af and if he really did that yikes.
The biggest issue I have with drug use that it's stupid af especially for idols. in group and company. Of course you are hurtin urself with it which is also stupid, but ur decicion is going to hurt not only your career, but also your groups. BI is such central part of iKon and especially their recent success. If this turn out of be true especially with LSD I don't see BI continuing, like TOP got himself in deep trouble, he was lucky he wasn't jailed and he's still crucified by public for smoking marihuana -and GD as well. So I don't see BI recovering from hit that like that, he's not yet in same level and LSD is going to be taken more seriously. iKon would be hit really hard if he left and people will get suspicious of other members too I'm not sure if they would survive.
And then cause these keep piling up with YG, it will probably make more people to boycot YG, investors to leave and so on. It will hurt also Blackpink, Lee Hi (and that BI feature in her title track auch), Winner.. The company just can't catch a break.
Not defending or accusing anyone right now; I'm going to wait for more clarification. The statements released about this are contradicting each other.
BI is their main composer and songwriter though and he was behind those songs that actually were hits. Love Scenario was SOTY so I don't know if inconsistent success is really right term rather than them having some hit songs. Isn't that what lot of groups have, some hits, and some are more liked by fandom than public. I think this will leave the group without chance of getting any hits and also leave the group without the person who makes their music and if they get in the Teddy line, well good luck on gettign songs out ^^; Then there is question if the ikonics will continue to support or not. Although they are YG group they still aren't Big Bang and things won't necessarily turn out same for them.Would it honestly do that much damage to iKon as a group?
Their releases have inconsistent success and YG has mainly been milking them for the tour money. iKon never really had a good reputation to begin with because they have some real dumbass people in that group. Absolutely no one is shocked by this. Image wise they'd be destroyed but it's still possible for them to have a viable career albeit not beloved. It's unlikely that'd YG would bench them
My main concern is how it reflects on YG as a company and the other artists under it. It's not a good time to be a YG artist or a stan because everyone seems to be suffering right now
YGFamily is more dysfunctional than my own family good griefBI is their main composer and songwriter though and he was behind those songs that actually were hits. Love Scenario was SOTY so I don't know if inconsistent success is really right term rather than them having some hit songs. Isn't that what lot of groups have, some hits, and some are more liked by fandom than public. I think this will leave the group without chance of getting any hits and also leave the group without the person who makes their music and if they get in the Teddy line, well good luck on gettign songs out ^^; Then there is question if the ikonics will continue to support or not. Although they are YG group they still aren't Big Bang and things won't necessarily turn out same for them.