News iKON comeback scheduled for March! (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship


Outta nowhere, after over a year long hiatus, iKON cb is round the corner :nakypog:
Getting back the 2018 hype will be tough, but with Bobby's album and now this, atleast they are trying. Interesting timing too, with Kingdom scheduled for April. Hopefully the show puts more attention on this cb too, and they should follow up with another cb after the show ends to actually benefit from the fallout of that show like Mamamoo, (G)I-dle, Oh My Girl and The Boyz did.

Also, this will be the first time they really embrace a new sound without Hanbin since their last cb Dive was still written when B.I was around so I'm curious and lowkey hyped.

@Ikonic
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I AM SO READY FOR MY BOYYYSS
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread