kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,221 Reactions Received 59,303 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 489,633 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 15 November 2022 #1 Reactions: Boyo, shika, Nina and 1 other person
litc ❤️NCT Wish❤️ . . Joined 2 October 2021 Messages 21,800 Reactions Received 50,582 Location Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,454 Fandom Multi Gender Female Pronouns Troublemaker Ship @Exi Wreck @ahparkchaeyoung 15 November 2022 #2 Good for bobby @Ikonic Reactions: Nina
Nina 🧜🏼♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄 . . . . . . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 43,331 Reactions Received 75,423 Location In the OCEAN Cards View Profile KS Coins 142,021 Pronouns Fish/Mermaid Ship @Day 15 November 2022 #3 If this does happen, I wish him the best and hope he can continue releasing the kind of music he wants. Reactions: litc
If this does happen, I wish him the best and hope he can continue releasing the kind of music he wants.
The_LastRomeo Piece of My World . Joined 2 June 2022 Messages 17,625 Reactions Received 18,610 Website haru-masamasa.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,256 Fandom EXO-L/FOREVER Pronouns Zombie/Monster 15 November 2022 #4 Aw I'll support him in whatever he does
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 15 November 2022 #5 I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s true, I don’t really expect any of them to renew. I wish him the best either way.
I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s true, I don’t really expect any of them to renew. I wish him the best either way.
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 15 November 2022 #6 Wouldn't be surprised if he does leave
shika Joined 24 September 2021 Messages 5,599 Reactions Received 6,997 Location I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @TenkoShimura 15 November 2022 #7 Good for him if this is true ! He deserves to fully focus on not only his career, but his family :)
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 15 November 2022 #8