I'll admit... (1 Viewer)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I definitely made all of the creative frames solely to match all of my personal aesthetics that I had in mind. Which explains why a lot of them are strangely specific. So if you ever wonder why my aesthetics match my frames perfectly...there you go. I tried to be a little more diverse but the pastel colors are just so pretty. I'm a huge pastel fan which also explains why majority of them are pastel-themed, also very cottage-core.

I think the one I have on is my favorite frame, though I really wish I put the symbols on majority of the frames on the left rather than the right, since the online icon blocks some designs.



Sorry. :rjbow: :rjbow:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
QUEEN IS BACK
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
if you're the one who made the frame i have right now then thank you, it's so pretty :sj_weary: don't be sorry for this i also do it sometimes while making badge suggestions lmao
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
if you're the one who made the frame i have right now then thank you, it's so pretty :sj_weary: don't be sorry for this i also do it sometimes while making badge suggestions lmao
I'm glad you like it ❤
Weird to think I made these a year ago.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,104
Reactions Received
52,969
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,017
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Thank you 4 making the frames you did whether i hv them on rn or not. Theyre all wonderful n i only wish i could cycle thru them like the way we can arrange our badges. Since we cant, im happy for wat im using rn.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread