I'll be going on hiatus soon (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,239
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,772
Ship
Wreck
Between my computer having issues as well as me feeling burnout I will be going on hiatus after I am done with the Apink tournament and I don't have a specific idea of how long it'll be as maybe something will energise me and I will be comfortable that my computer won't burst into flames and it'll be short or maybe it'll be longer but we'll see :susPepe:​
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
why is everyone going on hiatus these days. is that a new wave of living well, taking care of oneself, not wanting to burn your eyes out with staring into computers? oh my whyyyyy

my prediction is that by june there will be like 5 active users and that´s it :D. maybe one day, we´ll all start communicating by post again! :D
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,239
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,772
Ship
Wreck
why is everyone going on hiatus these days. is that a new wave of living well, taking care of oneself, not wanting to burn your eyes out with staring into computers? oh my whyyyyy

my prediction is that by june there will be like 5 active users and that´s it :D. maybe one day, we´ll all start communicating by post again! :D
Well mine is more to do with my computer deciding to randomly freeze once a while than the burnout as I could still do tournaments even if the burnout was hurting my thread creativity outside of that but it'd be more tedious to do a tournament on my phone with everything I put into them
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Well mine is more to do with my computer deciding to randomly freeze once a while than the burnout as I could still do tournaments even if the burnout was hurting my thread creativity outside of that but it'd be more tedious to do a tournament on my phone with everything I put into them
that´s understandable and honestly, even if your reason was to simply take a break and chill for a bit, that´s cool too :). I mean, the world will still be here too and I don´t think a lot will change while you might be away. It is just a great coincidence that several established users are leaving for hiatus. not a sarcastic remark, just an observation.
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,814
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Abeamus Did you see my latest reply to your trade thread, about the Itzy card?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread