- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,398
- Reactions Received
- 151,411
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
@Moguri you have the other cookie
thank you!!@Moguri you have the other cookie![]()
Rhode Island (After Rhode Island invades and takes over Alaska.)
Of course!thank you!!
Even though I don't understand how your answer is correct!!![]()
No to both unfortunatelyHawaii is the westernmost and Maine is the easternmost (duh! lol)
Alaska andNo to both unfortunately![]()
Of course!
Copied from google cuz I am too lazy to explain myself
The most easternmost state of the United States is Alaska, because its Aleutian Islands extend into the Eastern Hemisphere.
The most westernmost state of the contiguous United States is Alaska, specifically the westernmost point of the Aleutian Islands.
Correct about Alaska as the westernmost. For east not quite, Puerto Rico is a territory not a stateAlaska andFlorida? wait - Puerto Rico!
I tried to google those islands as I thought maybe I understand it better if I see it on a map, but I will just accept that I don't get it
![]()
HOLY SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTT SERIOUSLY???I’ve circled the islands in question for youon both sides of the map. Makes it easier to see how the overlap hemisphere wise
![]()
Yeah. Easternmost and westernmost at the same timeHOLY SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTT SERIOUSLY???
I knew PR was just a territory, but since it wasn't Maine or Florida and PR is a territory of the US... lolYeah. Easternmost and westernmost at the same time![]()
Alaska stealing all the gloryI knew PR was just a territory, but since it wasn't Maine or Florida and PR is a territory of the US... lol
Alaska stealing all the gloryAt least it’s not the northernmost and southernmost state too
Not quite. Alaska to the north. But you got Florida rightthose would be Washington to the north and Florida to the south!