I’ll give a cookie to whoever gets this right (1 Viewer)

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,813
Reactions Received
47,965
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,930
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Alaska to both :uwu:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: dnb and Ahsoka

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,813
Reactions Received
47,965
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,930
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and Ahsoka

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,194
Reactions Received
46,864
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,083
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hawaii is the westernmost and Maine is the easternmost (duh! lol)
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and Ahsoka

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,813
Reactions Received
47,965
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,930
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
thank you!! :pandaamazed::rjbow::rjeat:

Even though I don't understand how your answer is correct!! :llama_blush:
Of course! :izhug::kissycat:

Copied from google cuz I am too lazy to explain myself :scree:

The most easternmost state of the United States is Alaska, because its Aleutian Islands extend into the Eastern Hemisphere.



The most westernmost state of the contiguous United States is Alaska, specifically the westernmost point of the Aleutian Islands.
 
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka and Moguri

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,194
Reactions Received
46,864
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,083
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,279
Reactions Received
99,153
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
353,529
Ship
Wreck
Of course! :izhug::kissycat:

Copied from google cuz I am too lazy to explain myself :scree:

The most easternmost state of the United States is Alaska, because its Aleutian Islands extend into the Eastern Hemisphere.



The most westernmost state of the contiguous United States is Alaska, specifically the westernmost point of the Aleutian Islands.
:pandarolleyes: I tried to google those islands as I thought maybe I understand it better if I see it on a map, but I will just accept that I don't get it :thumbsupcat:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Alaska and Florida? wait - Puerto Rico!
Correct about Alaska as the westernmost. For east not quite, Puerto Rico is a territory not a state :sanapray: Florida would also be wrong
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:pandarolleyes: I tried to google those islands as I thought maybe I understand it better if I see it on a map, but I will just accept that I don't get it :thumbsupcat:
I’ve circled the islands in question for you :sanapray: on both sides of the map. Makes it easier to see how the overlap hemisphere wise
IMG_6029.jpeg
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,194
Reactions Received
46,864
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,083
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I’ve circled the islands in question for you :sanapray: on both sides of the map. Makes it easier to see how the overlap hemisphere wise
IMG_6029.jpeg
HOLY SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTT SERIOUSLY???
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and Ahsoka

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,194
Reactions Received
46,864
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,083
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah. Easternmost and westernmost at the same time :haylul:
I knew PR was just a territory, but since it wasn't Maine or Florida and PR is a territory of the US... lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I knew PR was just a territory, but since it wasn't Maine or Florida and PR is a territory of the US... lol
Alaska stealing all the glory :uwu: At least it’s not the northernmost and southernmost state too
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Moguri

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,194
Reactions Received
46,864
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,083
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Alaska stealing all the glory :uwu: At least it’s not the northernmost and southernmost state too
:icgyu: those would be Washington to the north and Florida to the south!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:icgyu: those would be Washington to the north and Florida to the south!
Not quite. Alaska to the north. But you got Florida right :maheart: Tbh I would have guessed Texas for the south
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread