GFX I’ll make whatever you want (1 Viewer)

Joined
10 August 2019
Messages
54
Reactions Received
103
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
What do you want in term of graphics ofc :welp:

So ask away rn anything You want I wanna Test my skills

Edit: Fixed a typo

Edit2: if this flops it never happened

Edit3: was testing the GIPHY search engine

Edit4: this is flopping...
 
Last edited:

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
A light purple Yeri gif. I want to see what you come up with.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Anakin
Joined
10 August 2019
Messages
54
Reactions Received
103
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Woah, I love the flash of the chalkboard portable network graphic. The only feedback I would give would be the font on the "purple gif". Thank you~
Yeah I don’t like it as well but I had to use some limited fonts
39199
thank you youngling
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I'm always up for Cherry Bullet banners :sanapray:
Video game themed of course
 
  • Love
Reactions: Anakin
Joined
24 July 2019
Messages
425
Reactions Received
1,206
Location
a galaxy far, far away
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
hihi i was wondering is it possible to recolor a gif ? if so can i send you a gifset so that it can match the colors in my icon ?? or is it too much to ask ? just curious, thank you very much. you're very talented.:pandalove:
 
Joined
24 July 2019
Messages
425
Reactions Received
1,206
Location
a galaxy far, far away
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm always up for Cherry Bullet banners :sanapray:
Video game themed of course
could you do a Dimash image collage for my sig? preferably not with images far from my colour scheme, I think this will be difficult a little bit to do so best of luck,
the shop is closed for the day but rest assured your requests will be taken care of in a timely fashion !! thank you. :)
 
Joined
10 August 2019
Messages
54
Reactions Received
103
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Anakin
Joined
10 August 2019
Messages
54
Reactions Received
103
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
hihi i was wondering is it possible to recolor a gif ? if so can i send you a gifset so that it can match the colors in my icon ?? or is it too much to ask ? just curious, thank you very much. you're very talented.:pandalove:


 
  • Love
Reactions: Moon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread