ill rank ur favourite group's debut (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
A.C.E, DreamNote, KARD (Hola Hola) & DONGKIZ
ofc u go beyond everyone else and choose 4

ace actus best debut I've ever heard, it was amazing. hola hola was also really good but I prefer don't recall and their later releases, it was a bit bland for me
i cant stand dream note for some reason :wimwim: its not my style and the chorus annoys me a lot. dongkiz is all right, I think it fits them its just not my style and doesn't really stand out
tier.png
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Myco

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
because vikki is speedy gonzales and u are not :taemsip:
I see I see :susPepe: Do you know A.C.E's other songs? I forgot if you liked them in general or not :dubuthink: If u did I would probably have remembered tho..

I'd also comment BLITZERS but their debut is on the 12th so in 4 days :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I see I see :susPepe: Do you know A.C.E's other songs? I forgot if you liked them in general or not :dubuthink: If u did I would probably have remembered tho..

I'd also comment BLITZERS but their debut is on the 12th so in 4 days :wimwim:
ill be back in 4 days :sanapray:

under cover I also like, savage is my favourite right under cactus, but I'm p sure that's all I heard from them
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Myco

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
pink fantasy (iriwa), momoland (bboom bboom)
i literally love iriwa, its one of my favourite pinkpan songs. bboombboom is good but the overplay factor is a bit high
tier.png
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
ill be back in 4 days :sanapray:

under cover I also like, savage is my favourite right under cactus, but I'm p sure that's all I heard from them
If you remember :mess:

Oooh, you're one of the few who likes Savage a lot then I suppose, it's generally one of their most disliked songs from what I've heard,
lemme just do what I do best which is promote them
1st Comeback



2nd Comeback, OT4 cuz Chan was in UNB (Winner BG of The Unit)



5th Comeback, after Savage + Steve Aoki Remix




2 other collabs, 'I Feel So Lucky' is old, 'Down' is their most recent song (also OT4 cuz Wow has been on hiatus due to his mental health)




And these you have to at least watch 100%



 
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
If you remember :mess:

Oooh, you're one of the few who likes Savage a lot then I suppose, it's generally one of their most disliked songs from what I've heard,
lemme just do what I do best which is promote them
1st Comeback



2nd Comeback, OT4 cuz Chan was in UNB (Winner BG of The Unit)



5th Comeback, after Savage + Steve Aoki Remix




2 other collabs, 'I Feel So Lucky' is old, 'Down' is their most recent song (also OT4 cuz Wow has been on hiatus due to his mental health)




And these you have to at least watch 100%



lmAO have faith in my brain :shamesica:

I like callin' but its not my style. same with take me higher. goblin is amazing :sj_weary: fav is pretty good too but not in the same way as goblin. down is great, I feel so lucky not so much.

jindo arirang is one of the best things I've seen from ace :bigcatclap: their kpop live stuff I remember watching- they're super talented!!! and the empty space cover :queen: yesss kings
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
if i'd count it to their discography (which i cant cuz its a cover just aceified) i'd say it's their best song :queen:
its beautiful :pepeheart::maheart::maheart::maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Myco

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
that's so interesting!! i love that song tho, 10/10 :sanapray:
Well, my explanation of why the mv begins like it does is more of speculation. It's however somehow safe to say that they're trying to showcase the contrast between their former concept as an idoly cute group, and their then new alt-idol concept.
 
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Panda

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
i don't even have words what is this
tier.png
trust me, this is also easily their worst release lmao, thankfully VIXX stuff only gets better and better lmao
 
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,799
Reactions Received
6,351
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,202
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Hellevator was a predebut track, not their debut.


You were right, their debut was District 9


Aaaand where do you rank:
my brain has not failed me :sanapray:

Tresspass is one of my favourite mx songs, I really like that style from them :sj_weary: its not my favourite debut overall but a great one to be sure
tier.png
 
  • Love
Reactions: LeeHoseok

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread