I'll rate your favs last comeback. (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
As the title says. :wonugl:since I have some free time, I want to know what are you listening to and if there are some groups or solos that I should keep an eye on. So, you can give me the last song released by your bias and I'll rate it.
Rules:
*Only title tracks
*Just two songs per user
*no matter when they were released as long as it's the last one.
*I accept soloist and groups
*No Wonho. I've watched his new video an unhealthy amount of times, there's no way I could be objective.
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
hmmmm......Inception from Ateez and Back Door from Stray kids(both are bops)
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Ashla_K

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Tbh, my faves haven't releases much apart from Blackpink and pretty sure you know theirs already.

But let's go with IU, pretty sure this is her newest comeback

 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
What did you think of YooA's Bon Voyage? Or Flamingo by BOTOPASS?
Bon Voyage: It's fine. Not a fan of this genre, I feel like it's something I've heard many times before but I liked her vocals + the MV is gorg. 7/10

Botopass: I think the seasonal trend of spanish/latin inspired concepts needs to die for a while (unless you're SuJu or Kard) but I legit liked the reggaeton base in the instrumental, the vocals are just ok. 6.5/10
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread