I'll rate your favs last comeback. (2 Viewers)

Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Not Korean; but they are my faves.

Overall, I think it's a good mix of electro-pop and metal (It sounds like heavy metal to me if it's not my bad), the only thing that bothers me, is the overuse of auto-tune and dissorted vocals. Both are nice in their respective genres but don't go well together for my taste. 6/10
 
  • Like
Reactions: GeneralYeon
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Why so lonely: I love the groove in the song, it's catchy but simple at the same time. 8/10


HIP: Idk exactly what but I feel like it's missing something... Maybe the chorus lacks more impact, or maybe the verses aren't memorable enough. I think it's fun overall and the rap was good but somehow fell flat to me. 6.5/10
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread