I'll tell you my completely honest opinion of you (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
#13 (lmao anon idk who you are but thank you for this)
To put it plainly, narrow-minded. He wanted every problem to just magically disappear. He ignored legitimate concerns from others instead of listening and taking logical steps, which ultimately brought about the downfall of you-know-where.
i like how i could tell who this is but not which one mine is (if you happened to have done it lmao)
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
i like how i could tell who this is but not which one mine is (if you happened to have done it lmao)
She's doing a guessing game :TechiNod:
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
And by completely honest I mean you might get your feelings hurt if I don't like you. Just saying :hyungwontea:

To prevent this thread from being deleted and to keep my favoritism a secret, I'm going to make it anonymous. Send in your username and I'll post what I think of you without revealing your username or telling you which opinion is for which user. If you can figure out which one is yours, congrats I guess :sakUwu:

Click Jungwon for the link ♡

​
Am I allowed to respond to positive ones with my guess of who the user is?:pepesmug:
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
#1
I like you so much and I'm glad we're friends :sakUwu: I can't think of one bad thing to say about you tbh
Me maybe :haylul:


#2
I think you're pretty cool, and your taste is immaculate. Though I always see you viewing my threads and never commenting lol rip pls interact with me more
@chainyviolet idk:dubuthink:
#3
I think you're so cool :shockedcover: I really wanna be besties with you but I don't have the courage to interact lmao. Your dedication to your bias is amazing as well
@Soogi
#4
I don't know you very well so I'm going to hesitate to judge you or finalize my opinion on you, but you're pretty nice from what I've seen so far :sakUwu:
@SHlNEE
#5
Honestly, if the word 'nice' was a living, breathing, person, it would probably be you. Your threads are very engaging and are always fun to reply to as well. I'm glad we have a lot of groups in common, and I love talking to you :sanapray:
@Winter_Iz

:pepelook:
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
#6
I like you and I think you're a kind person, but I think we need to get to know each other more first before I form a lasting opinion :sanapray:
@Ryujin
I’m not sure:susPepe:
#7
You're so sweet and adorable ugh I want to get to know you more TT and your layouts are always minimalistic and pretty, so gorgeous. You don't really interact a lot outside your friend group from what I've seen but please do :pandalove:
I’m not sure, @Wingfrost ?:susPepe:


#8
You're cool. I did have a small problem with you a little while ago, though I've gotten over it and I think you're a friendly person :pandatea:
@Panda
#9
I think you're the sweetest person I know :jenniecry: It's like Jesus and The Pope and a unicorn and an angel all meshed together into one baby who then grew up to become you :maheart:
@Goldenstar


#10
I think you're funny and friendly, even if you clog up my notifs from time to time :nekolove:
@E_X_I_D

:pepelook:
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread