Video ILLIT performed Twice's "What Is Love?" at KCON japan 2024 (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
27,011
Reactions Received
44,755
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
160,285
yes :thumbsupcat:

what do you have against them? :sadcat:
I dont like New Jeans and Illit. I blame them for the change in the sound in the kpop landscape to mellow music and no longer sounding like kpop. I also blame them for the reason my beloved woo!ah! group now sounds nothing like they used to this comeback. :llama_ramen:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,274
Reactions Received
99,135
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
353,497
Ship
Wreck
I dont like New Jeans and Illit. I blame them for the change in the sound in the kpop landscape to mellow music and no longer sounding like kpop. I also blame them for the reason my beloved woo!ah! group now sounds nothing like they used to this comeback. :llama_ramen:
I do understand when people say Illit looks like NewJeans... but you think they make the same music? Thats really weird to me, I personally like ILLITs music a lot more so far, they go way more into the cute direction. Thats why it also makes sense to me that they cover Twice so much :thumbsupcat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
27,011
Reactions Received
44,755
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
160,285
I do understand when people say Illit looks like NewJeans... but you think they make the same music? Thats really weird to me, I personally like ILLITs music a lot more so far, they go way more into the cute direction. Thats why it also makes sense to me that they cover Twice so much :thumbsupcat:
Of course not exactly the same but its similar enough and I would definitely argue its under the same "genre". Even...(that girl involved in the HYBE ADOR scandal, forgot her name) saying ILLIT is copying.

But I dont seriously blame them lol its more a joke but I do genuinely feel 4th gen kpop no longer sound like kpop and I do genuinely dislike the directly its going. :pepechill:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Moguri and Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,700
Reactions Received
55,537
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
286,165
Of course not exactly the same but its similar enough and I would definitely argue its under the same "genre". Even...(that girl involved in the HYBE ADOR scandal, forgot her name) saying ILLIT is copying.

But I dont seriously blame them lol its more a joke but I do genuinely feel 4th gen kpop no longer sound like kpop and I do genuinely dislike the directly its going. :pepechill:
what are you on about mate MHJ said Illit was a carbon copy of NJ!!! lol
 
  • Wow
Reactions: fdonce

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,274
Reactions Received
99,135
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
353,497
Ship
Wreck
Of course not exactly the same but its similar enough and I would definitely argue its under the same "genre". Even...(that girl involved in the HYBE ADOR scandal, forgot her name) saying ILLIT is copying.

But I dont seriously blame them lol its more a joke but I do genuinely feel 4th gen kpop no longer sound like kpop and I do genuinely dislike the directly its going. :pepechill:
ok :thumbsupcat: I think I understand what you mean

with "that girl" you mean 45 year old min hee jin, CEO of ador?? :catglare:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread