Im 90% convinced im going to Amber concert next month (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
That is if I don't chicken out at last second.

I've never been to a concert in my whole life. Too big, too loud. But if anyone can get me to go to one it's a member of f(x).

I looked online at the place she will be performing and it's not that huge. That makes me more comfortable and it looks like it will be more intimate because it is smaller.

Should I even pay the $150 dollar VIP pass to actually meet Amber???

Oh my god I don't know if I could. I would be so shy I would freeze up and embarrass myself. What should I do??

I wish @emanresu could go with me. I'd be more comfortable. But hes probably busy with work.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
You should definitely go.

I've only ever been to small venues but they really are nice. It's not suffocating and I feel pretty at ease considering I can't stand big crowds

It's not often that people get to meet their faves. Unless their @BritishLuvie :nayeonisdone:
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
You should definitely go.

I've only ever been to small venues but they really are nice. It's not suffocating and I feel pretty at ease considering I can't stand big crowds

It's not often that people get to meet their faves. Unless their @BritishLuvie :nayeonisdone:
This will probably be the last chance I'll ever get to see a member of my ultimate bias group live in the flesh.

I HAVE TO GO!
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,612
Reactions Received
93,430
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,194
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
That is if I don't chicken out at last second.

I've never been to a concert in my whole life. Too big, too loud. But if anyone can get me to go to one it's a member of f(x).

I looked online at the place she will be performing and it's not that huge. That makes me more comfortable and it looks like it will be more intimate because it is smaller.

Should I even pay the $150 dollar VIP pass to actually meet Amber???

Oh my god I don't know if I could. I would be so shy I would freeze up and embarrass myself. What should I do??

I wish @emanresu could go with me. I'd be more comfortable. But hes probably busy with work.
I paid the extra to meet Tiffany tickets were cheap 25 but to meet her was 200 (and some stuff like a signed poster and a picture with her that i was never emailed :) ) It was totally worth it though .
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
I paid the extra to meet Tiffany tickets were cheap 25 but to meet her was 200 (and some stuff like a signed poster and a picture with her that i was never emailed :) ) It was totally worth it though .
You met Tiffany???

You lucky bastard.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
just go and enjoy yourself.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,926
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,535
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
You should go, from her insta-looks fun to get to see her perform. Plus chance to win a meet (brief I'm sure) n a t-shirt for two lucky winners each city, maybe winning the meet may not be for u if ur too shy, tho.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread