I'm a 90's baby, I pump up the Jam! (2 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I am a late 80's baby

:joysip:

loving the song too!
 
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,451
Reactions Received
9,458
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,948
Gender
Male
Unlike many other Metalheads, I was never into Grunge bands like Nirvana and Pearl Jam. When I remember the 90s, I remember 'The Downward Spiral'. It was one of my most played albums back then. It was the first album that inspired me to think about music production. But the equipment was way too expensive at that time.

 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
3,841
Reactions Received
7,606
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,103
Fandom
Once
Gender
Male
Ship
Wreck

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Haha
Reactions: gone4good

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,171
Reactions Received
46,830
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,963
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm a late '80s baby like @respectable082 lol but I never really listened to '90s music when it was popular, I stuck to what my parents listened to
 
  • Like
Reactions: gone4good

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Haha
Reactions: gone4good

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread