- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 29,346
- Reactions Received
- 36,273
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 66,417
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
Bc I'm gonna fly home for Christmas and celebrate it with my family

For work! I moved to Germany last year in spring, right before the first lockdownCute
Are you away for college or something?
I already prepared my Christmas playlist, so soonWhen will you start listening to Christmas music?
Oooh, a playlist! Post it!I already prepared my Christmas playlist, so soon
![]()
do you like to give or receive presents more?Bc I'm gonna fly home for Christmas and celebrate it with my family
![]()
I'm gonna make a thread when I complete my playlistOooh, a playlist! Post it!
Both is great, but maybe receivingdo you like to give or receive presents more?![]()
thank you, I hope you will have a good christmasI love Christmas and Christmas music ....
So happy for ya.
this year will be hard.
Great! I submit this song for your consideration:I'm gonna make a thread when I complete my playlist
![]()
OK, this is too much excitement for me. We should pick a date when we all post our Christmas playlists. (Yes, I have one too.)i'm so happy for you !!i'm counting the days, too. i finished my christmas playlist months ago and have been resisting playing it
![]()
just say the word. i'm ready to goOK, this is too much excitement for me. We should pick a date when we all post our Christmas playlists. (Yes, I have one too.)
Hmmm. Let's see when heartstopper will be ready.just say the word. i'm ready to go![]()
@heartstopper --- when do you plan on posting your playlist?I'm gonna make a thread when I complete my playlist
![]()