I'm back everyone! (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
congrats on finishing the tests and welcome back!!
ateez are winning at kingdom, 2pm are back together, yongguk has 19 days of military back, minho is still handsome ... that´s it :D
 
  • Love
Reactions: Villains
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I will look forward to that :pandahappy:
and I believe BTS are releasing new stuff. poor things never taking a break. oh and Seventeen are doing "Going Seventeen 2021" and the third epi was really funny :D
 
  • Love
Reactions: Villains

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,184
Reactions Received
46,848
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,690
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY YOU DID COME BACK!!! lol when you announced your hiatus, I was like :irenecrazy: bc you'd literally JUST JOINED lol but I'm so happy you're back!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread