- Joined
- 13 November 2023
- Messages
- 1,291
- Reactions Received
- 1,716
- Location
- maeumville
- Website
- www.youtube.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 9,780
- Fandom
- maeum
how do you all have such pretty colors and emojis with your names
ohhhhhh icicyou need to have a banner from being a staff member or donor. the donor is pink and staff members have different colors depending on which one you are ^^
the icon is actually a donor perk tooyou need to have a banner from being a staff member or donor. the donor is pink and staff members have different colors depending on which one you are ^^
oh yea, i forgot abt that ^^the icon is actually a donor perk too![]()
![]()
how do you all have such pretty colors and emojis with your names![]()
Still trying, aint u?do not succumb to the lure of flash lights and false idols!!!
be like selfie!!!
can't blame a guy for trying!!!Still trying, aint u?![]()
Truecan't blame a guy for trying!!!
you miss all the shots you don't take!!!
r u cALLiNg mE a BaSiC /jThe basic people cult![]()
No, You are a member of cards team now so you can't be a part of the cultr u cALLiNg mE a BaSiC /j
whaat no I wishNo, You are a member of cards team now so you can't be a part of the cult![]()
ohhhh, I aint joining that till I am 20 somethingwhaat no I wish
i was talking abt the donor cult lol
hopefully it can happen soonerohhhh, I aint joining that till I am 20 something![]()
doesn't that make me the leader? lolThe basic people cult![]()