I'm being cancelled on tiktok uwu (1 Viewer)

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
It's not my fault 💀 I swear... I didn't do it on purpose I swear :soob:


@sally ik u like tea :snatched:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: cocomelon and GH0ST

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
And you're being cancelled on a platform that is largely filled with people who are uninformed who would largely make disparaging comments about americans anyway.. Strange..
 
  • Haha
Reactions: tai
Joined
27 February 2022
Messages
1
Reactions Received
0
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I literally made an account to ask. I saw a tiktok dragging an Army saying that because there's a "world war" and a "Russia/Ukraine thing" that BTS oppas can't tour uwu. DIS YOU????
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I literally made an account to ask. I saw a tiktok dragging an Army saying that because there's a "world war" and a "Russia/Ukraine thing" that BTS oppas can't tour uwu. DIS YOU????
No LMAOO

I admire the dedication tho :snatched:
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: cocomelon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread