I'm bored, ask me anything (1 Viewer)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
wait let me complete my holy trinity of questions that i ask in all threads like these
what is your favourite song released before you were born?
what is the best movie you have ever watched?
 
Joined
6 February 2021
Messages
1,117
Reactions Received
1,890
Location
In your dreams
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multifan
Gender
Female
wait let me complete my holy trinity of questions that i ask in all threads like these
what is your favourite song released before you were born?
what is the best movie you have ever watched?
Fave song released before I was Born: Crawling by Linkin Park
Best Movie ever watched: Spiderman ( Tobey Mcguire era)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
cooking, baking, reading, listening to true crime podcasts
I LOVE READING TOO what books are you into? Also, do you listen to Cult Liter?
 
Joined
6 February 2021
Messages
1,117
Reactions Received
1,890
Location
In your dreams
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multifan
Gender
Female
I LOVE READING TOO what books are you into? Also, do you listen to Cult Liter?
I love fiction. I was just recently reading The A Clash of Kings by George RR Martin. I have heard of cult liter but I don't listen. I listen to my favorite murderer, unsolved murders, and Morbid on Spotify.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I love fiction. I was just recently reading The A Clash of Kings by George RR Martin. I have heard of cult liter but I don't listen. I listen to my favorite murderer, unsolved murders, and Morbid on Spotify.
I'll have to check those out since I'm a fiend for true crime.
 
  • Love
Reactions: lotusflower

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread