- Joined
- 6 February 2021
- Messages
- 1,117
- Reactions Received
- 1,890
- Location
- In your dreams
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multifan
- Gender
- Female
I'm really bored and don't have a topic to discuss, so ask me anything
There is a RIGHT answer to this questionwhat are your thoughts on the chaser by infinite?
The Chaser is a total bop, iconic for sureThere is a RIGHT answer to this question
![]()
cooking, baking, reading, listening to true crime podcastsWhat hobbies are you into?
Well.......... we all started out as a clump of cells so, idk. everyone has a different meaning of lifeWhat's the meaning of life?
I don't know , I have nothing to do rnWhy are you bored
YES YOU HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH TASTE!The Chaser is a total bop, iconic for sure
Fave song released before I was Born: Crawling by Linkin Parkwait let me complete my holy trinity of questions that i ask in all threads like these
what is your favourite song released before you were born?
what is the best movie you have ever watched?
I LOVE READING TOO what books are you into? Also, do you listen to Cult Liter?cooking, baking, reading, listening to true crime podcasts
I love fiction. I was just recently reading The A Clash of Kings by George RR Martin. I have heard of cult liter but I don't listen. I listen to my favorite murderer, unsolved murders, and Morbid on Spotify.I LOVE READING TOO what books are you into? Also, do you listen to Cult Liter?
I'll have to check those out since I'm a fiend for true crime.I love fiction. I was just recently reading The A Clash of Kings by George RR Martin. I have heard of cult liter but I don't listen. I listen to my favorite murderer, unsolved murders, and Morbid on Spotify.