I'm bored :lazypotato: (1 Viewer)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm doing good! Wbu?
Well I'm pretty bored too right now but I have a lot of anime to catch up on. But have you ever been bored of being bored? And like, you're so bored but you still don't want to do anything. Ugh that's me right now. What is life :lazypotato:

I'm gonna go force myself to catch up with Fruit Baskets ~
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I'm doing good! Wbu?
Well I'm pretty bored too right now but I have a lot of anime to catch up on. But have you ever been bored of being bored? And like, you're so bored but you still don't want to do anything. Ugh that's me right now. What is life :lazypotato:

I'm gonna go force myself to catch up with Fruit Baskets ~
Yes all the time :lazypotato:

And I need to start Fruits Basket. I have so much anime to catch up on :nekosweat: Is it good?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47 and yeji
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I am bored too, not sure what to do, i am just moving threads right now.
I wanted to continue my fan made groups ... But no one came to comment :(
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Just about to do an edit. The weather is cloudy. Listening to Days Gone By and feeling nostalgic though I wasn't born in the 80's. Still low on iron. Wby?
The weather is pretty nice with some occasional sun here. Days Gone By is the perfect song to listen to when you want to feel nostalgic even though you're not even that old. :sj_weary:
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Do you have a taglist to ask people to come to your threads?
I sometimes tag people :)
Under fanfiction You can see my threads
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I draw and get frustrated it doesn't turn out well lol but it will be good one day uwu
I'm sure it will one day uwu :nekolove:

I would love to see your drawings!
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I sometimes tag people :)
Under fanfiction You can see my threads
I admit, i have not being too active due doing a lot of optimization work for the server, but everything is stabilized now, i will try to catch some of your threads now that i am quite free.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am bored too :wimwim:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread