I’m confused (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I saw so many houses with Christmas lights and trees around here. We are in November :wonugl: why? I love Christmas, but I would lose the hype for decorations until Christmas:sadcat:
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Early start maybe. Its not over until the $500 nativity gets stolen though...
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
They started selling gingerbread before Halloween here :irenecrazy:
This early obsession with Christmas is really bad
Ah yeah, here too. They had an entire shelf in the store for Christmas sweets in October when I was looking for Halloween sweets :joshmeh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Ah yeah, here too. They had an entire shelf in the store for Christmas sweets in October when I was looking for Halloween sweets :joshmeh:
as long as I don't have to hear all i want for Christmas 2 months before i'm fine :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
as long as I don't have to hear all i want for Christmas 2 months before i'm fine :wimwim:
Ngl, I am ok with the Christmas music, but the trees already...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i'm so glad it's not like that here. it's a surprise to me because my neighbours are all obsessed with christmas decorations but i enjoy every day when i don't have to see them because i hate christmas
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
People in my neighborhood have their decorations up as well
 
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
my house is fully decorated already i feel attacked :wimwim: :lisalaugh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread